Year-end report 2019
JANUARY – DECEMBER 2019
- Net sales increased 1 % to SEK 6 064 million (6 031)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 257 million (230)
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 174 million (157)
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 120 million (97)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1,17 (0,88)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 353 (500)
Q4 (OCTOBER – DECEMBER)
- Net sales decreased to SEK 1 517 million (1 521)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK -39 million (-7)
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK -63 million (-28)
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK -58 million (-39)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0,57 (-0,38)
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 193 million (223)
Net debt incl. lease liability amounted to SEK 1 755 million (2 104) excl. effects by IFRS 16 Leases SEK 2 509 million incl. lease liability.
2019 has been affected by IFRS 16 Leases. For further information, see page 5, as well as Note 1 on page 11.
IMPORTANT EVENTS JANUARY – DECEMBER 2019
- Andréas Elgaard took up the position as CEO and President of ITAB, September 1st.
- Agreements signed, among others, with Circle K, Megamark Group and leading German retail chain.
- 30 % of Ombori Apps AB was aquired in July.
- Repayment of the purchase sum in respect of the acquisition of the D. Lindner companies had in Q1 a positive impact on the Group’s profit after financial items amounting to SEK 42 million.
- Properties in Sweden and the UK have been sold, which affected earnings after financial items by SEK 42 million in Q2 and by SEK 2 million in Q4.
- Restructuring costs have affected earnings after financial items by SEK -70 million (-3m in Q1, -6m in Q2, -13m in Q3, -48m i Q4).
- In September ITAB signed a new five-year credit agreement of EUR 200 million with Nordea.
- After year-end ITAB has introduced a new Group structure and extended Group Management. A new CFO and a new COO has been assigned.
ITAB Shop Concept AB
CEO Andréas Elgaard
Telephone: +46 36 31 73 00
Mobile: +46 73 232 16 35
Box 9054, SE-550 09 JÖNKÖPING
Telephone: 46 36 31 73 00
ITAB Shop Concept AB sells, develops, manufactures and installs complete shop fitting concepts for retail chain stores. The all-inclusive offer includes custom-made fitting concepts, checkouts, self-checkout systems and professional lighting systems and digital solutions for the physical store. Customers include the major players throughout most parts of Europe. ITAB is the market leader at checkout to retailers in Europe, and one of Europe’s largest suppliers of shop fitting concepts and lighting systems. The group has approximately 3,200 employees and had a turnover of SEK 6,064 million in 2019. ITAB’s B-share is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange.