Interim report January-March 2019
– Net sales increased 8 % to SEK 1,603 million (1,481)
– Operating profit amounted to SEK 158 million (90)
– Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 136 million (75)
– Profit after tax amounted to SEK 102 million (56)
– Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.00 (0.51)
– Cash flow from operational activities amounted to SEK 136 million (110)
– Net debt excl. lease liability according to IFRS 16 amounted to SEK 2,057 million (2,131)
– Net debt incl. lease liability according to IFRS 16 amounted to SEK 2,758 million (2,131)
– Q1 2019 has been affected by IFRS 16 Leases. For further information, see page 5, as well as Note 1 on page 11.
– Ulf Rostedt, President and CEO of ITAB, has decided at his own request to leave his position at ITAB.
– Repayment of the purchase sum in respect of the acquisition of the D. Lindner companies has had a positive impact on the Group’s profit after financial items amounting to SEK 42 million.
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
– Andréas Elgaard appointed new President and CEO of ITAB. He will be taking up the position on 1 September 2019.
– Agreement entered into with Megamark Group in respect of the Checkout system ScanMate.
– Property in Sweden sold in April, with a positive impact on cash flow amounting to SEK 73 million in Q2.
This information is such information that ITAB Shop Concept AB (publ) is obliged to make public under the EU’s market abuse regulation. The information was submitted for publication at 10.30 p.m. on 8 May 2019.
ITAB Shop Concept AB
CEO Ulf Rostedt
Phone: +46 36 31 73 00
Mobile: +46 70 694 86 82
Box 9054, SE-550 09 JÖNKÖPING, SWEDEN
Telefon: 46 36 31 73 00
ITAB Shop Concept AB sells, develops, manufactures and installs complete shop fitting concepts for retail chain stores. The all-inclusive offer includes custom-made fitting concepts, checkouts, self-checkout systems and professional lighting systems and digital solutions for the physical store. Customers include the major players throughout most parts of Europe. ITAB is the market leader at checkout to retailers in Europe, and one of Europe’s largest suppliers of shop fitting concepts and lighting systems. The group has approximately 3,200 employees and had 2018 a turnover of SEK 6,031 million. ITAB B-share is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm.