Extension of Group Management in ITAB Group
The new group structure will help ITAB to clarify roles and responsibilities for the majority of our activities, with clear purpose to support the transformation of ITAB and at the same time simplify the organisational set up and ways of working. In short it will lead to:
• Clear roles and responsibilities that will fuel the transformation journey and secure performance.
• Clarity on how we meet our customers as both generalist and specialist with competence as a prerequisite.
• Reduce handovers and internal trade focus to reduce costs.
• Secure a scalable set up and organisational learning across ITAB.
• Establish a common red thread throughout ITAB and secure the ITAB culture, inclusion and execution.
• Empower the teams to take decisions and drive the business.
New Group Management As a result, Group Management will change to reflect the new structure and to secure that all parts of ITAB are represented in Group Management. The new Group Management team will be the following:
• Senior Vice President Strategic Business Unit Guidance & Checkout, Mikael Gustavsson,
• Senior Vice President Strategic Business Unit Lighting, vacant (TBC)
• Senior Vice President Market Business Unit North Europe, Roy French
• Senior Vice President Market Business Unit Central Europe, Joachim Schuerholz
• Senior Vice President Market Business Unit South Europe, Glauco Frascaroli
• Chief Financial Officer, Samuel Wingren/Ulrika Bergmo Sköld, (Samuel leaves ITAB end of March and Ulrika joins ITAB beginning of July)
• Senior Vice President People & Culture, Pernilla Lorentzon
• Chief Operating Officer, Jesper Blomquist, (joins ITAB as of mid April)
• Senior Vice President Group Strategy & Transformation, Nick Hughes
• President & CEO, Andréas Elgaard
ITAB Shop Concept AB
CEO Andréas Elgaard
Telephone: +46 36 31 73 00
Mobile: +46 73 232 16 35
Box 9054, SE-550 09 JÖNKÖPING
Telephone: 46 36 31 73 00
ITAB Shop Concept AB sells, develops, manufactures and installs complete shop fitting concepts for retail chain stores. The all-inclusive offer includes custom-made fitting concepts, checkouts, self-checkout systems and professional lighting systems and digital solutions for the physical store. Customers include the major players throughout most parts of Europe. ITAB is the market leader at checkout to retailers in Europe, and one of Europe’s largest suppliers of shop fitting concepts and lighting systems. The group has approximately 3,200 employees and had a turnover of SEK 6,031 million in 2018. ITAB’s B-share is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange.